Content Marketing Manager
HoxHunt was founded 3 years ago by 4 founders and today we are a family of 45 amazing people, rocking it in Europe! We are helping people to protect themselves against malicious cyber-attacks and believe that the only way to do this is through a positive and gamified education. The HoxHunt product has been mentioned as one of the most innovative products in the cyber security field. We have been featured in CIO, Forbes, Inc., EU-Startups and many more. We have also been listed as one of the 10 hottest startups to work for in Finland in 2019. Join the HoxHunt family and work for a more cyber secure world, educating and teaching people about phishing, and help our customers fight the growing amount of cyber-attacks.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to take ownership of our content marketing. In this role you will plan HoxHunt’s content marketing activities and campaigns as well as to produce high quality content to support the lead generation and growth of HoxHunt. You will produce content for each part of the funnel, from educating the audience at the top of the funnel to creating content that helps our sales team convert leads to engaged customers. In addition, you will play an important part in defining HoxHunt’s tone of voice and communications strategy globally.
The role can be located in our Helsinki or London office.
Expectations for your first 6 months:
- You have developed a clear annual content marketing plan
- You have published engaging content to our target audiences and have already executed a few successful content marketing campaigns
- You have created various content (such as e-books, blogs, case studies…) in collaboration with customer success, sales and product team.
Your main responsibilities in the role:
- Build and manage a content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience
- Write and produce e-books, blog posts, emails, whitepapers, webinars and infographics that resonate with our target audience
- Produce high-quality case studies to highlight the successes and results our customers see with HoxHunt
- Own content related analytics, such as views, downloads and qualified leads through content
- Manage external resources such as copywriters and designers to support content creation
- Work closely with sales, customer success and product team to create content for each stage of the funnel
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
What you will need as a Content Marketing Manager:
- A proven track record of similar work in content marketing, writing, journalism and/or communications
- You love to write and produce content and are in tune with what kind of content our target audiences prefer and why?
- Excellent skills in English language, both written and spoken
- You have a basic understanding of social media channels and online analytics and want to develop in this area even further
- You have a basic understanding of SEO and marketing automation and are curious to learn more about new algorithm changes in relevant channels and how to best reach and attract our target audiences
- You are curious and interested in technology (and love to write about technology!) and are confident in using different technologies as part of your work
- You work well under pressure and deadlines; you are able to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities even in a very fast-paced and sometimes ad-hoc environment
- You value life-long learning and each day strive to grow as a professional – you are also excited about different cultures and want to understand what kind of content works in which target market and why and want to explore this further
- Last but not least, you are proud of all the work that you do, you aim for quality and have a test-and-try mindset – you know the world will never be ready and you love to work in a fast-growing and continuously changing environment with endless opportunities
Top reasons why you should join HoxHunt?
- Cyber security is a growing industry, you get to fight cyber criminals and make the world more cyber secure.
- We are a growing company and raised a successful funding round of 2.5 million euros for international expansion.
- In 3 years, our family has grown from 4 founders to 45 amazing people, this year the family has also grown in UK.
- HoxHunt button is present on 100 000+ workstations and accounts globally.
- We value professional growth and learning and support this in various ways.
- We have a strong company culture and care for our people.
- All our employees have an extensive health care.
- We offer fair compensation and equity option packages.
- We offer you weekly snacks, Friday demo sessions and fun get-together activities such as sports and TGIF events (we've done trampoline park, curling, boxing, treasure hunt, organic wine tasting...what would you like to organise for the team?)
- Last but not least, we promise you a fun but ambitious environment with a lot of laughter.
Our recruitment process is as follows:
- Phone discussion with Talent Acquisition
- Meeting with Head of Marketing
- Culture & Aspirations discussion with Talent Acquisition
- Homework related to the role
- Meeting with the founders
If you are interested, please send us your application/CV/link to your LinkedIn profile no later than June 30th. We will interview and proceed with potential candidates right away, so be quick. For more information, please call or send an email to our Talent Acquisition Manager, Ida Husberg-Veikkolainen, mobile +358 40 060 2336 or [email protected].