Technical Support Specialist
Do you love to solve technical problems? Do you want to help and support customers in technical matters? If you answered yes, apply now and join our team!
To be able to serve our customers in the best way possible, we are looking for a Technical Support Specialist.
As a Technical Support Specialist / Service Desk Support, you will be the first point of contact for our customers in technical matters. You will serve as a vital link, translator and communicator between customers and our product development team. You will also be a system builder, making sure that the valuable information from the customers is being heard and turned into action. Your main tasks will be to onboard customers and to support our end-users.
In this role you’ll be part of a client facing service team working with some of the biggest companies in the world. You will work closely with our development team and have an important role in developing our product and service forward.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Be an important link between our customers and our product development team
- Develop and improve HoxHunt’s technical knowledge base and technical documentation
- Solve customers and end-users’ technical problems via phone, email and web-based tools.
- Take ownership of technical implementation and improve technical implementation processes for our customers.
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (Technical support/Service Desk support)
- Experience in customer support and a desire to help others.
- Technical knowledge (You have experience with at least 1 of these: AD, O365 platform/environment, Google G-suite, Exchange server, Saml 2.0 based SSO, SCCM)
- Great people skills, as you will be working together with our customers and end-users.
- Prior experience in working with technology, ideally software-as-a-service (SaaS) products with a reach beyond the IT department.
- Great problem-solving skills with an ability to detect and solve (communicate) errors in the system.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal/written Finnish and English, other languages with a working proficiency is considered as a plus.
We consider as an advantage:
- Great team work abilities and an entrepreneurial mind set.
- Understanding of email delivery principles (SPF, DKIM, DMARC) and phishing protection
- Familiarity with modern web tools, technology & SaaS software.
- Skills in other languages: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, German, Dutch, Spanish, etc
What do we offer?
- Great colleagues in a flat organization.
- Fun, but highly challenging work.
- Work in a world class, fast growing startup – build your own future.
- Fair compensation and option packages.
- An extensive occupational healthcare.
- Modern office and facilities in the city center.
- Weekly Breakfast and Demo-sessions.
- Support from motivated and skilled team.
- Startup perks
Yes, this sounds like me, what’s next?
Our recruitment process is as follows:
- Phone discussion with a person from our People team
- Meeting with the team leader
- Homework related to your potential role at HoxHunt
- Homework review and team interview
- Meeting with the Management team
If you are interested, please send us your CV and application. We will interview and proceed with potential candidates right away, so be quick. For more information, please call our Talent Acquisition Manager, Ida Husberg-Veikkolainen, mobile +358 40 060 2336.
Today, 90 percent of cyber-attacks begin with a simple human error. We at HoxHunt have a mission to help enterprises fight the growing amount of social engineering based cyber-attacks. This is why we have created a product that simulates attacks based on real world examples. We have gamified the end-user experience and our customers are loving it. We are now growing our team with the best people to make the world a more cyber-secure place.