HoxHunt helps enterprises to fight the growing risk of cyber-attacks. A part gaming company a part world class cyber security company, HoxHunt simulates real world social engineering attacks to enterprise employees. To make our service fun and engaging we have gamified the end user experience, and our customers are loving it! We are the best at what we do, and we need your help to ensure that our customers are able to leverage the maximum potential out of our platform.
We are currently growing fast in Finland, Nordics and Netherlands. And we are growing our team. We don’t typically make a huge fuzz about ourselves as we are concentrating on two things, customers and product, but we did do a pitch last fall at Slush 100: https://youtu.be/tgaXlyxLACQ
As a Software Engineer at HoxHunt you will:
- Together with our expert team conceptualise and implement new features
- Build simple yet beautiful front-end components, iterate and improve our backend services and add new ones if its required to get things done.
- You'll help our customer success team and sales to triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- You'll will coach other engineers and review code
- Learn new web technologies, teach others about them and discuss potential solutions to problems
Does this sound like you?
- Solid knowledge of building component based modern web applications with React+Redux
- Experience in implementing backend services such as REST endpoints, microservices etc.
- Familiarity with or interest in Node.js/Meteor/Python/Go
- Experience in building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Good understanding how web works especially from a security point of view
- BS/MS/Phd in Computer Science or related field required
- Ship clean code while being pragmatic
- You are hungry to learn and improve yourself, tools and ways of working
We consider as an advantage:
- Experience in user interface and experience design (e.g. using Sketch)
- Experience in languages like Go or Python
- Experience in Meteor
- Experience in Kubernetes
What do we offer?
- Fun, but highly challenging work
- Work in a fast growing startup, build your own future
- Fair compensation with option packages
- Support from motivated and skilled team
- Modern office and facilities in the Ruoholahti with a gym
This sounds like me, what’s next?
Leave an application here.