Customer Success Manager, London, UK
Are you passionate about the customer success philosophy and aim to become a world-class customer success professional? Are you someone, who goes above and beyond in order to help your customer and to deliver true value? This position is rarely available. Apply now and seize the unique opportunity to join an exceptional team and growth company!
We are now looking for an ambitious and driven Customer Success Managers to join our team to work with our customers in the UK. In this role, you will at first work at our Helsinki office for a few months and then work from our London office after the summer. This is a perfect time to join HoxHunt and be the first Customer Success Manager at our London office.
As HoxHunt’s Customer Success Manager, you get to work with large companies in the UK market, in a growing industry with matters that are crucial for companies. In this role, you get to develop our customer portfolio in the UK. You will also have a key role in developing customer relationships and our current customer success processes. You will also have an important part in scaling the operations of an ambitious and internationally expanding growth company.
In this role, your main task is to make sure that our customers are getting the most value out of our platform. You’ll be part project manager, part coach, part educator and part consultant. You’ll take ownership of your own customers from day one, care for them and develop relationships that result in long lasting partnerships. In this role, you’ll work independently, but you’ll have the full support from your closest team mates and the entire HoxHunt family.
Expectations for your first 6 months:
- Grow your accounts and activate the accounts’ entire user-base
- Increase or maintain the Customer Health metrics on a certain level
What you will need as a Customer Success Manager:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager
- Previous experience from customer relationship development (for example in supplier or partner relationships or communication management)
- Experience form working with customers in the UK market
- You have a proven track record in project management and are known for exceeding project goals
- You are able to prioritise your work and approach project timelines in a disciplinary way – the customer comes always first, and you naturally do all you can to exceed the customer’s expectations
- You are curious and interested in technology and are confident in using different technologies as part of your work
- You are fascinated by data and are used to utilising data to support your decisions and to define the necessary actions
- You have a passion for learning and if you face a difficult problem, you deep-dive in to it and try to find solutions
- If you see that something needs to be developed or done, you get right onto it and constantly improve the current practices
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or technology or similar
- Language skills, spoken and written: English (other languages are considered as a plus)
We value previous experience in training customers or from on-boarding customers. We also value previous experience from the SaaS industry in startups or experience from the cyber security industry.
Top reasons why you should join HoxHunt?
- Cyber security is a growing industry, you get to fight cyber criminals and make the world more cyber secure.
- We are a growing company and raised a successful funding round of 2.5 million euros for international expansion.
- Our team grew with 18 new colleagues last year, this year we are growing our team in the UK and The Netherlands.
- HoxHunt button is present on 100 000+ workstations and accounts globally.
- We value professional growth and learning and support this in various ways.
- We have a strong company culture and care for our people.
- All our employees have an extensive health care.
- We offer fair compensation and equity option packages.
- We offer you startup perks, weekly breakfasts, Friday demo sessions and fun get-together activities.
- Last but not least, we promise you a fun but ambitious environment with a lot of laughter.
Our recruitment process is as follows:
- Phone discussion and first meeting with Talent Acquisition
- Meeting with the Customer Success team leader
- Homework related to your Customer Success role at HoxHunt
- Homework review and team interview
- Meeting with the Management team
If you are interested, please send us your CV and cover letter no later than April 7th. We will interview and proceed with potential candidates right away, so be quick. For more information, please call or send an email to our Talent Acquisition Manager, Ida Husberg-Veikkolainen, mobile +358 40 060 2336 or [email protected]